Save the date!
The UK’s Leading Baby Show hits Manchester
EventCity, Manchester, 31st August – 2nd September 2012
-Over 200 leading brands -Expert Advice -3000 FREE car parking spaces -Free Baby Care facilities
The UK’s leading parenting event The Baby Show is back in Manchester and promises to be a great day out. At its new venue EventCity from 31st August – 2nd September 2012, The Baby Show offers parents and parents-to-be the chance to try, test and buy the very latest products on the market as well as get great advice to help them make the right choices for their families. The show plays host to over 200 of the best baby and parenting brands including Fisher-Price, Babies R Us, Mamas & Papas, Mothercare, Annabel Karmel, TotsBots, Oyster and MAM, so visitors are guaranteed to be able to snap up the best buys, while sponsor Albelli will be there to ensure memories last a lifetime by showing visitors ho w easy it is to create the finest photo books anyone could wish for! What’s more, the UKs leading parenting experts are on hand to share their advice on subjects such as sleep, breastfeeding and first aid so there really is something for everyone. Tickets are available in advance for just £11 or two for £17, to book tickets visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk.
The Baby Show in association with Made for Mums and sponsored by Fisher-Price is shopping and advice heaven for all parents and parents-to-be! Discover the very best products on the market from clothing, feeding equipment, pushchairs, nappies, toys, furniture, car seats and much more – you’ll find all the very best brands at The Baby Show!
EventCity is centrally located next to The Trafford Centre and offers first class facilities and has over 3000 FREE car parking spaces. Nowhere else will expectant and new parents be able to see so much baby and parenting expertise, offers and entertainment all in one place.
Melanie Hall, Show Manager, says: “The Baby Show is a fantastic day out for expectant and new parents. It is completely unique; you can ask advice, talk to like-minded mums and see the very best baby brands all in the one place. Our aim remains for each and every parent to leave our show feeling happy, informed and confident in what they have chosen. ”
What’s new at The Baby Show Manchester?
· Parking - EventCity, Manchester provides visitors with over 3000 completely free car parking spaces close to the venue, making for a hassle free shopping trip and a truly family-friendly day out.
· For grandparents – New and exclusive to Manchester comes the Grandparent ticket so the entire family can enjoy The Baby Show and get up to speed with all the latest products and advice
· Albelli photo books – Whilst relaxing at the Central Café visitors can also capture lasting memories by creating a bespoke photo book, piece of wall décor or calendar to take away with them.
· Ante and Post-natal classes – For expectant mums, dads and couples, the ante-natal classes run by the natal company can be booked in advance (limited places available). Visitors will get the chance to learn key relaxation skills, join birth workshops and experience a free taster session on Hypno Birthing. The post-natal classes are open to all parents and include practical baby care and colic & calming workshops to help answer those new-parent queries.
· Mothercare’s Blooming Marvellous Fashion Show – Don’t miss the unveiling of Mothercare’s brand new maternity range. The show will be featuring the very latest designs and colours for expectant mums and little ones. Showing daily on The Baby Show Stage.
· Opening times - Providing stress-free shopping from 9.30am-4.30pm each day
· Competitions – There are competitions and giveaways for visitors to take part in. Win a great range of baby gear products in ‘Win All this’ fr om Fisher-Price and the chance to win Mylo pushchairs courtesy of Mamas & Papas each day.
The Face of The Baby Show
Back by popular demand is the search for ‘The Face of The Baby Show’ whereby proud parents can enter their children into the competition to become the face of the advertising for the 2013 shows. Hosted by, Bumpkins, your child’s picture will be taken by expert photographers with years of experience to produce high quality prints, one of which you get to take home with you for free!
Providing parents with some well-deserved help and relaxation, the show offers several ways to make their visit more enjoyable including the free Fisher-Price Crèche, free shopping drop off & collect by car services, the Albelli Central Café, free baby changing with nappies and wipes plus a feeding area complete with free food from Plum,. The Baby Show aims to take the hassle out of shopping by giving visitors a secure and stress-free environment with wide aisles to accommodate pushchairs and plenty of seating.
The Baby Show Stage
The stage in association with Made for Mums is a new addition to Manchester. This fun-filled, must-attend element of the show, will have expert speakers taking to the stage to provide first class advice, plus its fashion galore with the latest trends strutting down the catwalk! Gracing the stage this summer comes the popular Annabel Karmel talking about nutrition and meal-ideas for the whole family; the British Red Cross with essential first aid help; renowned sleep expert Jo Tantum; the best-selling parenting author Commando Dad for all the dads out there and two of the midwifes from the BAFTA Award winning Channel 4’s One Born Every Minute to calm those fears about labour and to tell visitors what it’s really like working on a busy ward. Daily fashion shows featuring maternity wear, baby wear and products from exhibitors all around the show will give visitors inspiration and some great ideas. New speakers are being added every week, so do check the show website for the latest details
The Baby Show at Manchester EventCity takes place between 31st August and 2nd September 2012. Tickets are available in advance for £11 or £17 for two from www.thebabyshow.co.uk