Sarah Wilson is the Sunday Times bestselling author of I Quit Sugar, I Quit Sugar for Life and Simplicious. Her new book will be of help to parents. It has straightforward recipes and takes the hard work out of clean eating.
The excellent recipes in her new book will help parents to ease their kids off sugar without their even noticing! Sarah has compiled nutritious meals with no or very low sugar that are delicious, exciting and satisfying for children.
I Quit Sugar: Kids Cookbook
Lots of kid-friendly chapters, including:
- Breakfast for Brain Power: loads of clever ideas for starting your day
- Let’s Party: delicious cakes, drinks, ice creams and treats
- Lunch Box Ideas and Snacks: easy recipes that will save you time, money and angst. Plus tips on navigating your kids’ tuckshop
Some of the fun sugar-free recipes include:
- Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Ham and Cheese Cauliflower Pizza
- Raspberry Lemonade Jellies
- Nourishing Nachos
Written with all the care and knowledge you have come to expect from Sarah Wilson, this is the book that makes sugar-free cooking easier, less expensive and more creative.
SARAH WILSON is a New York Times best-selling author and entrepreneur. Her journalism career spanned 20 years, across television, radio, magazines, newspapers and online. She’s the former editor of Australian Cosmopolitan magazine and host of the first series of MasterChef Australia, the highest-rating show in Australian TV history. Find out more at www.sarahwilson.com
Published by Bluebird, an imprint of Pan Macmillan Paperback | £9.99 | 15 June, 2017