- The National Lottery is inspiring the nation to have fun days out this autumn, by offering money off hundreds of attractions and experiences across the UK
- £8 Million worth of ‘Days Out’ vouchers will be available from 8th October granting National Lottery players up to £25 off tickets to participating venues on the VisitBritain Shop
October 2021:To inspire the nation to have more fun this autumn, The National Lottery is helping to fund great days out at hundreds of attractions and experiences across the UK by offering vouchers that can be used to claim up to £25 off entry.
From 8thOctober, anyone with a valid Lotto ticket can claim a £25 voucher* for use at participating venues. Whether it’s an adrenaline-filled day or one full of mindful moments, there’s something for everyone, including theme parks, medieval castles, escape rooms, zoos, aquariums, museums, gardens and much more.
Venues and attractions from all corners of the UK are participating in The National Lottery Days Out promotion, a collaboration with VisitBritain to help support domestic tourism this autumn, including:
Thrill-seekers can get their adrenaline rushes by flying through the air at Zip World in North Wales, or by riding the exhilarating roller coasters at Thorpe Park, as well as exploring family-favourite Legoland.
- Nature lovers can visit the penguins at ZSL London Zoo or the big cats at Highland Wildlife Park, learn about regeneration at The Eden Project in Cornwall or take in the beauty of the gardens at RHS Bridgewater in Manchester.
- History buffs can visit the Tower of London, take a grand tour of Bletchley Park or Wrest Park, or learn more about the mysterious stone formation that is Stonehenge. Or why not take a trip to an iconic castle including Carlisle, Nottingham, Cardiff, and Stirling. And learn the incredible story of the RMS Titanic Belfast at the very site where she was built.
- For heritage enthusiasts, there are country houses such as Harewood House, Eltham Palace and Belsay Hall, or follow in the footsteps of Queen Victoria with a visit to her holiday home, Osborne House on the Isle of Wight.
- For those who love to mess about on water, discover life on our canals at the National Waterways Museums in Cheshire or hop on board what was once the longest passenger ship in the world, SS Great Britain in Bristol.
- For some family fun, head for Blackpool Tower Circus for belly laughs and death-defying stunts, try The Edinburgh Dungeons for a scarily fun day out or come face to face with a shark at Birmingham SEA LIFE centre.
Every week National Lottery players raise more than £30 million for Good Causes and this funding has supported 94 of the top 100 most visited tourist attractions in the UK** including Stonehenge, Eden Project, Kew Gardens, Tower of London, ZSL London Zoo, Giants Causeway and Bletchley Park.
Tourism Minister Nigel Huddleston said: “The fantastic National Lottery Days Out Scheme is part of our plan to help our brilliant tourism sector to build back better from the challenges of the pandemic. There is so much to see and do throughout the year across the whole of the UK. I encourage all National Lottery players to see what’s on offer and get out there and have some great days out at top attractions.”
VisitBritain CEO Sally Balcombe said:“VisitBritain is very pleased to be supporting The National Lottery Days Out campaign to encourage more of us to get out and discover the fantastic visitor attractions and experiences here on our doorstep and enjoy a great day out with family and friends.”
Redemption: To get £25 off fun days out with The National Lottery this Autumn, National Lottery players should visit www.NationalLotteryDaysOut.com to get one of hundreds of thousands of vouchers available. The promotion is open to players with Lotto tickets bought on or after 1st October 2021*
The money for this initiative comes from a National Lottery promotional fund. It is not being funded by money allocated for National Lottery Good Causes or by Camelot.