Expect spine-tingling interactive experiences, supernatural and creepy characters, a spooky disco and pimp-a-pumpkin fun
This Half Term the grounds of Hatfield House in Hertfordshire will be transformed into a giant playground of Halloween fun and hair-raising adventure between Thursday 28th – Sunday 31st October.
Designed to capture the imagination of kids and families, little monsters, witches and wizards are invited to follow a fun-filled theatrical trail with a series of thrilling surprises around every corner.
Be prepared to bump into a collection of supernatural and creepy characters along the way who will recount spine-tingling stories, sing spooky songs – and even teach you a new dance move or two ahead of the Spooktacular Disco.
Kids will be able to dress up and play with Halloween-inspired characters as well as get crafty and creative. Little ones can learn how to make their own witches hats, wands and brooms or join one of the decorative Pimp-a-Pumpkin workshops.
Each day families can enjoy a jam-packed day of activities including:
- Interactive Halloween Theatrical Trail
- Access to the Crafty Tent with the opportunity to make witches hats, wands and decorate pumpkins
- Monster moves at the Spooktacular Disco
- A chance to meet Halloween-inspired characters
- Competitions and prizes for the best fancy dress
Julia Benfield, founder of Sneaky Experience explains, ‘This Halloween we’ll be taking over the grounds of Hatfield House to offer a giant playground of fun, spellbinding experiences for families. There will be live entertainment, theatrical trails to explore, characters to meet and competitions to enter for the ultimate hair-raising Half Term. We can’t wait to welcome fun seeking children and families to enjoy an epic and entertaining adventure this October. Be there or be scared…’
- Halloween Half Term fun at Hatfield House runs from Thursday 28th October – Sunday 31st October 2021
- Tickets are £15 per child and £10 per adult
- Families can choose either a morning or afternoon time slot. Morning tickets allow entry from 10am – 12.30pm, afternoon tickets allow entry from 1 – 3.30pm
- The event is suitable for ages 2-10 years old
- Tickets include entry to the Craft Tent and all crafty materials, but pumpkins will need to be purchased in addition when booking for £2.50 per pumpkin
- Visit Sneaky Experience to book tickets
About Sneaky Experience
Sneaky Experience creates events that bring a bit of magic and a lot of fun to our audiences. We’re passionate about what we do and aim to create the best experience possible, with imaginative planning, outstanding live acts, interactive activities, excellent eateries, bars to cater for all, and every other small detail treated with the utmost importance.
From full-on Fiestas, to dramatic masquerade balls, to utterly magical Santa’s grottos – Sneaky strives to make your Experience like no other. Capturing your imagination and creating memories that last.
About Hatfield House, Park and Gardens
Enjoy a house steeped in over 400 years of history, with gardens that offer 40 acres of tranquillity. The Elizabethan and Jacobean style house plays home to centuries of historical
treasures collected by the Cecil family.